Welcome to Smoothy Web Design
Hi, we’re Smoothy and welcome to the Smoothy Market Refund Rules. Because we are a platform, these rules outline what you can expect from the services of the products you buy. They apply to all customers.
The products that Smoothy sell on the platform are digital goods and services, and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind. Of course, in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Before you ask for a refund from Smoothy
If you have purchased a product or service from our “Web services ” category on Smoothy Market and you are experiencing a technical issue with the product we recommend that you contact customer support and seek assistance. Often they’ll be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
Asking for refunds from smoothy via the Smoothy platform
We understand, however, that sometimes the our staff may not be able to solve your issue or there may be circumstances in which a refund is warranted. In this case, here are the circumstances in which we would expect to provide you with a refund:
- Product or service is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
- Product or service has a security vulnerability
- Product or service support is promised but not provided
- Product or service support extension not used
- Product or service that have not been downloaded
- Resolving disputes – asking Smoothy to help
Product or Service is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
If a product or service is “not as described” if it is materially different from the product or service description or preview. If the issue can’t be fixed or it turns out that the product or service is “not as described” then you would be entitled to a refund from the smoothy.
Item has a security vulnerability
If a product or serviced contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed you would be entitled to a refund from the smoothy. If the product or service can be fixed, then the smoothy’s staff should do so promptly by updating the item. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate timeframe then you would expect the smoothy to provide a refund for the product or service.
Product or Service support is promised but not provided
If Smoothy advertises their product or service as including item support, you have a current support entitlement, and you are not provided that support in accordance with the product or service support smoothy’s policy should provide you with a refund.
Product support extension not used
If you purchase a product support extension and request a refund of that extension before your existing product support expires we would provide you with a refund of that product support extension.
Products that have not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased product within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund.
Although we think 3 months is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the product.
Resolving disputes – asking Smoothy to help
We may ask you to provide supporting documentation or evidence to take refund with us. Any refund issued by Smoothy is entirely discretionary. We will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that our decision is final.
Smoothy is obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The product or service did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought a product or service by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the product
You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the product or service because it has been removed or Smoothy who previously provided the product or service is no longer active on our platform (we advise you to download products as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).