Professional Custom Website Design and Development Services
The website is the business card of companies on the internet. The design of your website, in which you will explain who you are, your services and meet your customer potential, is very important. A person who does not know your company will interpret you according to the design of your site. Therefore, your website can make you look bigger than you are or make you look smaller and amateurish with poor design.One of the key success factors for building a professional website is a modern design combined with a user-friendly architecture that works properly on any device. If these factors are not effectively applied to your Website, your customers will not be able to trust you.
If you want to create a great website for your brand Today and have a say in the commercial market, you are in the right place. With over 14 years of experience, our team is ready to delve deep into your goals and needs and provide you with full development support every step of the way. Our Professional Web Design Agency offers many services such as Personal website, blogs, internet forums, online e-commerce stores, E-Learning, multimedia galleries, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) service for small, medium and large companies.
If you have any sample designs, let us know and we’ll help you make it happen. If not, we can show you a few examples so you can make a better decision. Our WordPress team will continue to make arrangements in line with your requests until your project is completed. This means we will keep working until you are satisfied with your website.
At WordPressnet we believe in long term business, so you will always have our support. Just look at our previous jobs or send us a message for a special offer.
This service provides a quick start where you can start adding your own content and images to progress to your website. After ordering this service, we will start to configure your website in line with the information you send us about your Project.
If you have not purchased hosting, we will provide you with the most affordable hosting packages. Next, we will install the latest version of WordPress on your server.
If you have purchased a template, we will install it and make any necessary adjustments. Next, we’ll install your theme’s demo content, default plugins, and dynamic plugins your website needs.
WHAT TYPE OF TEMPLATE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
The nature of your business, and your brand guidelines, will determine the type of template that makes the most sense. Before finalizing your template choice, be sure to understand your audience and the voice or personality you want to portray. That information will be very helpful in determining the style of your website.
We have listed a few Theme categories for you below.
- Personal Website
- Personal Blog
- Magazine Website
- Cafe/Restaurant Website
- Online Shop/Store
- Agency Website
- Online Booking Website
- Files Downloads
- Corporate/Business Website
- Landing Page Websites
- Photographers Websites,
- Photo Galleries Websites
If you do not have any WordPress WooCommerce or Shopify Theme you have purchased, you can click the button below to browse our sample themes and choose the Theme that suits you best.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Step 1: Purchase Woocommerce Website Development Service from Our Store
Step 2: You will receive an email after the payment is completed. You will send all the necessary information and requests to us by filling out the form sent by mail.
- Your Hosting account credentials,
- Domain Name,
- Your WordPress login details – URL,
- Username and Password,
- What kind of site do you need,
- Your brand/company name (logo),
- Brief description of your business (target audience),
- Color scheme preference (if any),
- Examples of website you like (inspiration),
- Competitor websites (if any),
- Description of your web content,
- Site structure (pages, menus, etc),
WHAT WE DO DURING YOUR PROJECT
Step 3 Once you’ve given us all your information, it’s time to get down to business! We will install the latest wordpress software on your hosting and then we will install your Theme on WordPress, set up and configure all the plugins for the theme and make sure everything is working properly and ready to launch!
Design: We will have a consultant and we will create a design that fits your business needs and will work at a very high level. We will edit the site in a way that leads to your traffic conversion.
Development: We will create a modern and easy to manage WordPress website that will help convert traffic to customers.
Step 4: Launch Time! This is the most exciting part of the process, where you see your vision become reality!
Step 5: We don’t stop after Launch. You are always more than welcome to email us with any questions you have about running or updating your website!
Support: We are at your service with our hosting service to get support from 7-12 EST and avoid problems and bug fixes (monthly surcharges).
SERVICE INCLUDES STANDART PACKAGE
All the below mentioned tasks will be carried out without breaking your site.
- Help choosing right hosting and domain registration for your Website,
- WordPress installation and configuration,
- Help choosing right Theme,
- Woocommerce theme for your business, shop or personal website,
- Woocommerce theme installation and configuration,
- Woocommerce theme design/features customizations for your needs,
- Responsive design (website will work on any modern desktop/mobile/table device),
- Adding your colors, logo, and other branding features to your Website
Professional animated slider development for homepage (for Slider Revolution plugin) if required,
- Installation and configuration of Woocommerce plugins suitable for your business type (for example. Booking plugin for Hotel website, Gallery plugins for Photographs, etc),
- Woocommerce Store/Shop installation and configuration (for websites with online shop),
- Files directory installation and configuration, with ability to sell access to files (for “download” websites),
- Google Page Speed Score&GMETRIX SEO optimization (server configuration, WordPress optimization, content optimization),
- Defult Simple WebSite performance and speed optimization, cache configuration,
- Setting-up social media icons and URLs,
- Setting-up Desired Navigation Menu/Tab Installing and Setting-up
- Contact Form 7 and Ninja Form,
- Creating A Contact Page With Map,
- Installing and Setting-up Mailchimp Form,
- Creating Newsletter / E-mail Subscribe,
- Welcome Popups,
SERVICE INCLUDES EXTENDED PACKAGE
All the below mentioned tasks will be carried out without breaking your site.
- Adding your base content to website (up to 10 pages of text with media, up to 10 products, up to 10 posts, up to 10 categories). Then you can just duplicate this base content to add your own in same design, (PREMIUM)
- Payment Gateway Integration (Paypal, Stripe & Credit Cards Will Be Accepted On Your Website), (PREMIUM)
- Setting-Up Of Up To 5-10 Pages With Your Desired Content And Images, (PREMIUM)
- Setting-Up Of Up To 5-10 Product Pages With Your Desired Content And Images, (PREMIUM)
- Installing and Setting the Backup Plugin and Creating a daily automatic backup Schedule, (PREMIUM)
- Installing and Setting-up SEO Plugins (Order the Extras for Full Configuration), (PREMIUM)
- Installing and Setting-up Security Plugin (Order the Extras for Full Configuration), (PREMIUM)
- Installing and Setting-up Speed Optimization and Cache Plugin and (Order the Extras for Full Configuration), (PREMIUM)
- Installing and setting-up the latest theme & necessary plugins such as Divi theme / Astra theme, Elementor Pro, Etc, (PREMIUM)
- 2 month professional dedicated technical support by email for your questions about using website/bug fixes related to our work, (PREMIUM)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
This service does not include the following premium tasks
- Domain + WordPress Hosting Set up,
- Create a New Logo,
- Upload Your Products & Blog Posts,
- Change The Design Layout of The Site,
- Generate Content for Your Website
- Website Maintenance and Updates After Launch,
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR PROJECT
Wordfence Premium Security Plugin Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
We configure Wordfence’s advanced security options for you.
WP Rocket Premium Performance Plugin WP Rocket is an all-encompassing caching plugin specifically built for WordPress. Launched in 2013 to solve the problem of both slow loading websites and confusing caching plugins, WP Rocket was a revolution. The easy to use interface, minimal setup, and great support quickly established its presence as a market-leader. Today WP Rocket powers in excess of 900,000 websites and continue to evolve as one of the leading caching plugins for WordPress.
We will set advanced plugin options for you to make your website work best and fast.
Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines. This WordPress SEO plugin helps you with your search engine optimization. Are you not entirely convinced? Yoast SEO is the favorite WordPress SEO plugin of millions of users worldwide!
We make a general settings for Yoast so that you can make the most of it.
Updraft Backup Premium Plugin UpdraftPlus is the World’s leading backup, restore and migration WordPress plugin. Used by over a million WordPress sites, you can backup with confidence.
We are setting UpdraftPlus as 2 backups per day. (Setting 12 will be taken as a backup.)
If you wish, the backup job can be set to take up to 4 hours. but the best method is to take it 2 times a day.
Please don’t forget! It is best to upload the backups to your google drive account to prevent your hosting space from swelling.
TO THE ATTENTION OF OUR VALUABLE CUSTOMERS
The following GPL licensed plugins are included in the Extended package and are constantly updated. Please note, any details that are not specifically mention in the initial brief (for examplehidden layers in PSD) will be excluded from project scope and will be considered as separate project after initial project is completed.
Any new instructions given after the project has been started will be considered as separate/additional follow up project. After we deliver the final result, if there are changes done not by our team yet causing error or bug, additional charge may apply to fix it. By ordering our service, you have agreed to above terms and conditions. Note that custom theme cannot be host in wordpress.com, it must be hosted in self hosting.
Powerful E-Commerce Themes
We know that good design means good business.