Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Setup Service
If you have just started your WooCommerce store, you will be faced with the decision to choose and install a payment gateway.
Payment gateways are third-party service providers that allow you to accept online payments in your e-commerce store. However, not all of them have the same policies, transaction speeds, and features. Choosing an inappropriate payment gateway will increase your costs and hurt your business in the long run.
Stripe is the most popular payment gateway to accept credit card payments on your website. WooCommerce comes with built-in support to select Stripe as your payment gateway.
It supports all top credit and debit cards. Your customers can also pay using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Alipay.
Stripe is available in 40+ countries and supports 135+ currencies. There are no setup or annual fees for Stripe, but they do charge 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction. It also offers a better checkout experience. Your customers stay on your website during checkout, and it works smoothly on mobile as well as desktop.
This service is for WooCommerce web store and e-commerce owners who want to securely accept Stripe payments through their Website.
INFO – If you want to run Stripe payment gateways on your website. You must create a Stripe account. If you don’t know how to do it, our technical team will help you.
You can learn more about Stripe Payment Gateway by clicking the button below.
INFO – For our customers living in Turkey, we recommend Izyco Woocommerce Virtual Post Integration, where you can easily analyze the performance of your site and follow the sales performance report thanks to its simplified interface.
Clicking the button below You can get more detailed information about Izyco Woocommerce Virtual Post Integration.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Step 1 Purchase Woocommerce Stripe Integration Setup Service from Our Store
Step 2 You will receive an email after the payment is completed. You will send all the necessary information and requests to us by filling out the form sent by mail.
- Your Hosting account credentials,
- Domain Name,
- Your WordPress login details – URL,
- Username and Password,
- Stripe Account Password for creating API,
- Izyco Account Password for creating API, (for living in Turkey)
WHAT WE DO DURING YOUR PROJECT
Step 3 Once you’ve given us all of your information, it’s time for us to get to work! Please Don’t Worry that You will be able to easily follow all the processes related to your project from beginning to end. As the process continues, your Project Link will be shared with you so that you can follow the details and developments about your project.
Step 4 Launch Time! This is the most exciting part of the process, where you see your vision become reality!
Step 5 We don’t stop after Launch. You are always more than welcome to email us with any questions you have about running or updating your website!
Destek: We are at your service with our hosting service to get support from 7-12 EST and avoid problems and bug fixes (monthly surcharges).
SERVICE INCLUDES STANDART PACKAGE
All the below mentioned tasks will be carried out without breaking your site.
- WooCommerce Installation and Configuration,
- Creating Stripe account for you, (if you dont know how to do)
- Setting-up of Stripe to Woocommerce Website
- Credit Card payment through Stripe,
- Stripe Payment form Integration,
- Stripe issues fixing,
- Secure Payment gateway for your website,
- Recurring payment integration,
- Subscription payment integration,
- Saving cards / 3D secure,
SERVICE INCLUDES EXTENDED PACKAGE
All the below mentioned tasks will be carried out without breaking your site.
- Customize Stripe form integration
- Adding your base content to website (up to 10 pages of text with media, up to 10 products, up to 10 posts, up to 10 categories). Then you can just duplicate this base content to add your own in same design, (PREMIUM)
- Setting-Up Of Up To 5-10 Pages With Your Desired Content And Images, (PREMIUM)
- Setting-Up Of Up To 5-10 Product Pages With Your Desired Content And Images, (PREMIUM)
- Installing and Setting the Backup Plugin and Creating a daily automatic backup Schedule, (PREMIUM)
- Installing and Setting-up SEO Plugins (Order the Extras for Full Configuration), (PREMIUM)
- Installing and Setting-up Security Plugin (Order the Extras for Full Configuration), (PREMIUM)
- Installing and Setting-up Speed Optimization and Cache Plugin and (Order the Extras for Full Configuration), (PREMIUM)
- Installing and setting-up the latest theme & necessary plugins such as Divi theme / Astra theme, Elementor Pro, Etc, (PREMIUM)
- 2 month professional dedicated technical support by email for your questions about using website/bug fixes related to our work, (PREMIUM)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
This service does not include the following premium tasks
- Domain + WordPress Hosting Set up,
- Create a New Logo,
- Upload Your Products & Blog Posts,
- Change The Design Layout of The Site,
- Generate Content for Your Website
- Website Maintenance and Updates After Launch,
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR PROJECT
Wordfence Premium Security Plugin Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
We configure Wordfence’s advanced security options for you.
WP Rocket Premium Performance Plugin WP Rocket is an all-encompassing caching plugin specifically built for WordPress. Launched in 2013 to solve the problem of both slow loading websites and confusing caching plugins, WP Rocket was a revolution. The easy to use interface, minimal setup, and great support quickly established its presence as a market-leader. Today WP Rocket powers in excess of 900,000 websites and continue to evolve as one of the leading caching plugins for WordPress.
We will set advanced plugin options for you to make your website work best and fast.
Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines. This WordPress SEO plugin helps you with your search engine optimization. Are you not entirely convinced? Yoast SEO is the favorite WordPress SEO plugin of millions of users worldwide!
We make a general settings for Yoast so that you can make the most of it.
Updraft Backup Premium Plugin UpdraftPlus is the World’s leading backup, restore and migration WordPress plugin. Used by over a million WordPress sites, you can backup with confidence.
We are setting UpdraftPlus as 2 backups per day. (Setting 12 will be taken as a backup.)
If you wish, the backup job can be set to take up to 4 hours. but the best method is to take it 2 times a day.
Please don’t forget! It is best to upload the backups to your google drive account to prevent your hosting space from swelling.
TO THE ATTENTION OF OUR VALUABLE CUSTOMERS
The following GPL licensed plugins are included in the Extended package and are constantly updated. Please note, any details that are not specifically mention in the initial brief (for examplehidden layers in PSD) will be excluded from project scope and will be considered as separate project after initial project is completed.
Any new instructions given after the project has been started will be considered as separate/additional follow up project. After we deliver the final result, if there are changes done not by our team yet causing error or bug, additional charge may apply to fix it. By ordering our service, you have agreed to above terms and conditions. Note that custom theme cannot be host in wordpress.com, it must be hosted in self hosting.
Perfect Designed Ecommerce Themes
We know that good design means good business.